All our Lumight products come with the unprecedented warranty of 5 years. This warranty is offered to you by Lumight LLC, 267 Carleton Ave Suite 202, Central Islip, New York 11722, +1-844-533-4878.
Subject to the terms of this document, Lumight warrants to the owner of the Installation that Lumight, in its sole discretion, will repair, replace or refund, without charge, Industrial Lighting product (the Product) or the defective part if the Product fails due to any manufacturing defect during the first 5 years or 50,000 hours of operation following initial installation, whichever is the lesser.
The warranty is applicable on all lighting product ranges offered by Lumight unless specified separately. This warranty does not cover accessories used for any lighting product.
If in case, any refunds or credits issued to the purchaser will be on a prorated basis according to the following calculation: Invoice Price ($) x Remaining Warranty Period (months) / Warranty Period (months)
If Lumight chooses to replace the product and is not able to do so because the product has been discontinued, has been modified, or is otherwise not available, Lumight may, in its sole discretion, replace the product with a comparable product that is functionally equivalent to the product to be replaced.
This warranty is applicable provided:
- The product is properly installed, and installation is consistent with the manufacturer’s instructions and is installed by suitably trained and qualified installer.
- The product is not subjected to any unauthorized modifications.
- The product is only used for the purpose of illumination, in line with its designated purpose or the designated purpose of a luminaire of its general type.
- Any faults or defects attributable to the misuse, abuse, accident or non-observance of the manufacturer’s instructions on the part of the user are specifically excluded.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by acts of god, or other incidents /occurrences beyond the control of Lumight, including without limitation, fire, theft, storms, floods.
- Damage caused by an unexpected power interruption, surge or failure.
- Damage caused by water or other forms of moisture being absorbed by the LED light fitting due to tampering or unauthorized product modifications.
- Damage caused by chemical impact or other abuse including environmental factors, improper cleaning solutions, damage from leaving substances such as bleach on the product.
- Damage caused by mishandling or any accidental damage.
- Damage or problems caused by the use of an accessory, component or equipment not supplied by Lumight.
- Fading of paint or coating from the surface of the product.
Extent of warranty:
Lumight will pay for the cost of the LED light fixture only.
- The cost involved in the removal and replacement of the original LED lighting fitting installation will be paid by the customer.
- Customer will be responsible for any other costs associated with or arising out of the repair or replacement.
- In the event of the Goods being replaced during the Warranty Period, the warranty on the replacement Goods will expire on the same date as the Warranty Period of the original Goods they are replacing.
This warranty is not transferable. Only the first owner/buyer can claim for the warranty.
Eligibility for Warranty:
To qualify for repair or replacement installed warranty, the owner must provide the original sales receipt or other documentation acceptable to Lumight, which demonstrates proof of purchase of the LED light fitting, clearly showing the date of purchase, address of the Installation and that the Installation was performed by a certified electrician with pictures of the defected product and any other detail which will help diagnose the issue.
The warranty shall commence from the date of product purchase. All service inquiries must be initiated by calling our customer service toll-free number.
Return of Defective Products:
After contacting Lumight, if it is determined to be necessary, and the purchaser shall promptly return the product to Lumight at the purchaser’s expense. Product must be returned within 30 days of registering the complaint. Failure to follow this procedure voids this warranty.
No terms or conditions other than those stated herein or provided by law, and no agreement or understanding, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify this warranty shall be binding upon Lumight unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Lumight.